Kyle Weatherman is a fish research technician at MDFRC in Wodonga, Victoria, Australia.
Under the supervision and direction of Dr Rick Stoffels, Kyle is contributing to the following project themes at MDFRC:
- The effects of climate change on freshwater crayfish
- The effects of hypoxia on the assimilation efficiency of freshwater fish
- The effects of hypoxia on the resistance and resilience of small-bodied fish
Prior to working at MDFRC, Kyle held the following positions:
- Freshwater scientist (technician), EPA Victoria, Macleod, Victoria
- Fisheries technician, Illinois Natural History Survey, Illinois USA
- Firefighter & forestry aid, National Park Service, Massachusetts USA
- Project firefighter, DSE, Cohuna, Victoria
Kyle joined MDRC in August 2012.
- B.E.Sc.(Hons 1) Deakin University, under the supervision of Dr. Ty Matthews, in 2006
- B.E.Sc.(Marine & Freshwater Science) with Distinction Deakin University
Professional activities and committee memberships
- Australian Society for Fish Biology
For access to Kyle Weatherman's publications visit our electronic library